In Mold Labeling process, which is also refers to in mould labeling system , is an ideal alternative to elaborate secondary operations such as subsequent printing, and the application spectrum for it reaches from technical articles to packaging products for food. In Mold Labeling technique is an in-Mold-decorating technique, a label to be put in plastic product before plastic product being filled forming.
I-M-L system required equipments:
· plastic injection molding machine
· plastic injection mould
· several other auxiliary machinery
· label collecting
· Gripper for feed the label into the mould.
· Sucker for picking out the plastic labeled parts.
· Stacking unit for stacking the plastic labeled part.
Label color: All kinds of coloraccording to customer's requirement
Label size: According to plastic parts and customer's requirement
Label material: PP, YUPO, PET and so on
The advantages of the In Mould Labeling process:
In Mold Labeling, in comparison with the conventional decorating methods,offers a number of benefits:
· In Mold Labeling impresses by the outstanding quality of the decoration with a high brilliance which is not achieved by either offset or gravure printing.
· Printing on the container base (e.g. EAN code for convenient scanning) becomes ever more important. The In Mold Labeling process permits to decorate all five outside surfaces of the container in one single operation.
· The In Mold Labeling method can enhance the barrier properties if multi-layer labels are applied to the entire outer surface of the container, and even extend the durability of the contents.
· The label inserted by the In Mold Labeling process gives the mould a higher stiffness.
·In Mold Labeling enables the production of decorated and packed containers in a single working step. Internal transport and intermediate storage are thus eliminated.
· In Mold Labeling permits to change the container decoration (label) without interrupting production.
· In Mold Labeling makes label and plastic product in one piece which ensures the label not be taken away from the plastic product.